If your pipes are falling apart, give them another 40+ years with epoxy coating from Elite Plumbing & Drains, LLC. Also let our certified liner and epoxy coating installers handle your cured in place pipe (CIPP) and epoxy coating. Veteran and senior discounts are offered. Contact us for a FREE estimate today. Se habla español.
- Services can be done all year
- Can be done without the demo work
- Less expensive
- Preserve the Yard & Landscaping: Trenchless rehabilitation repairs pipelines without the need to dig up existing grass, landscaping, driveway, or patio.
- Prevent Damage to Wires & Utilities: Not having to dig means any underground cables or utility lines will be left undisturbed.
- Reduce "Out of Service" Time: The less disruptive no-dig process enables water and waste utilities to be turned back on more quickly.
- Complete Projects Faster: Because CIPP repair is less invasive than dig and replace, the duration of projects is much shorter.
- Save Money: Less equipment + fewer materials + faster turn time = a more affordable solution.
Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) is a trenchless pipe repair process that involves little to no digging. A resin-saturated felt tube made of polyester, fiberglass cloth, or a number of other materials suitable for resin impregnation is inverted or pulled into a damaged pipe. This process makes for a potentially more cost-effective and less disruptive method than traditional "dig and replace" pipe repair methods.
What is a sewer scope? A sewer scope is a video inspection of the lateral sewer line that runs from the home to the city's main sewer line or septic tank.
- Identify Issues Before They Become a Major Problem: Scoping the sewer line will identify potential issues such as leaks or clogs before they result in major and costly problems like a sewer backup.
- Assess Root Infiltration: Roots can wreak havoc on the sewer line, especially in areas with large, mature trees. A video inspection will determine whether or not root infiltration has occurred.
- Determine Maintenance or Repair Needs: A sewer scope will assess the condition of the pipeline and provide insight into the kinds of maintenance and repair services that are necessary.
- Reduce Home Sale Liability: Issues with the sewer line could disrupt the sale of the home. A sewer scope identifies any existing problems so they can be remedied.
- Get Peace of Mind: Regardless of whether or not repairs are ultimately necessary, a sewer scope provides insight into the overall condition of the sewer line.